SOEKS was founded in January 2008 in Russia and is now a major developer and manufacturer of state of the art and innovative measuring equipment. The company's products are sold in more than 80 cities in Russia, as well as in the United States, Germany, France, Japan, Finland, Romania, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Belarus and Australia.
soeks.com.au is the official distributor in Australia.
Montre Australia (soeks.com.au) is the official distributor of the SOEKS products in Australia. SOEKS.COM.AU works closely with the manufacturer in Russia. We are the only SOEKS service centre in Australia for the coverage of SOEKS 2-Year warranty on all products that are officially purchased via soeks.com.au or our new eBay store (BigSeaMall).
Our office is based in Melbourne, Australia. We provides our customers with the best and affordable Nuclear Radiation detector devices. Our products has been the preferred personal Geiger Muller counter radiation detector in Australia, given the increase in the nuclear radiation leaks at our neighbouring Fukushima plant. We also supply Soeks products to research labs, universities, schools and hospitals across Australia.
About the Manufacturer
LLC “Soeks” is the leading Russian company which develops, produces and sells ecological devices.
In 2008 LLC “SoEks” presented an innovation device for express analysis of continence of nitrates in vegetables and fruits – a nitrate – tester.
- In 2009 on the international contest “The best product – 2009” within the 16th international exhibition “PRODEXPO-2009” “Soeks” received a grand prix for innovation contribution in food safety problems solution and creation of a personal electric nitrate-tester “SoEks”.
- In 2010 the new upgraded model of nitrate – tester with a new control system appeared. In 2010 sales volume exceeded 20,000 pcs.
- In 2010 started the development of a compact indicator of radioactivity “SOEX”, whose sales were launched in April 2011.
- In June 2011 the new device was presented – Ecotester. It combines nitrate-tester and dosimeter functions.
- In July 2011 a new model of nitrate-tester appeared.
- “Soeks” devises are being sold in more than 80 towns all over Russia, in Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and also in many countries all over the world among them Japan, Germany and France.
- Today “Soeks” company is developing more than 10 models of new devices.
Advantage characteristics of “Soeks” products:
- Stylish design
- Bright colored display
- Power supply from batteries and accumulators
- English and Russian languages
- Two languages manual
- 24 months warranty (in Australia via Soeks.com.au only)